Straight Nightmare / Pesadelo Hetero

    I guess every single straight man in this world have the same nightmare. They all believe that a gay guy wants to have sex with them. Am I wrong?

    Acho que todo cara hetero nesse mundo tem o mesmo pesadelo. Todos eles acreditam que um cara gay quer fazer sexo com eles. Estou errado?
 
    I was talking to a guy and everything was okay, but then I told him that I was gay. He sent me like ten messages telling me that he was straight and then he stopped talking to me.

    Eu estava conversando com um cara e tudo estava bem, mas então eu falei para ele que eu sou gay. Ele me enviou umas dez mensagens dizendo que ele era hetero e parou de falar comigo.
 
    Did I say something wrong?

    Eu disse alguma coisa errada?

    I can talk to men without feeling attracted to them. They believe we’re going to get them drunk to try something. They think we’ll tear up their clothes in the middle of the street and suck them… Please!!!

    Eu posso conversar com homens sem me sentir atraído por eles. Eles acreditam que nós os deixaremos bêbados para tentar alguma coisa. Eles acham que vamos rasgar suas roupas no meio da rua e chupá-los... Pfvr!!!
 
    I am gay and I am kind of puritan… I don’t think this way. I wasn’t into the guy. After this episode I realized that this kind of things always happens. You say: “I’m gay!” and they understand: “I want to fuck with you!”

    Eu sou gay e sou meio puritano... Eu não penso desse jeito. Eu não estava a fim dele. Depois desse episódio eu percebi que essa coisa sempre acontece. Você diz: "Eu sou gay" e eles entendem: "Eu quero foder com você!"
 
    If you are a straight men and are reading this post know that we don’t want to have sex with you. Maybe we just want your friendship. We are people too, and we need to talk, to say what we think and know that someone is listening…

    Se você é um cara hetero e está lendo esse post saiba que nós não queremos fazer sexo com você. Talvez só queiramos sua amizade. Nós somos pessoas também, e precisamos falar, falar o que pensamos e saber que alguém está ouvindo...
 
    Just because we are gays doesn’t mean that we think about sex twenty-four hours a day. We are not the kind of pervert person that you have in your mind. We go to the church, we pray, we work, we pay bills, we think… Try to see a descent person instead of a naked hooker offering his body. Look at us with your eyes, not with your mind.

    Só pq somos gays não quer dizer que pensemos em sexo vinte e quatro horas por dia. Não somos o tipo de pessoa pervertida que você tem em mente. Nós vamos à igreja, oramos, trabalhamos, pagamos contas, pensamos... Tente ver uma pessoa descente ao invés de uma vadia oferecendo seu corpo. Nos olhe com os seus olhos, não com a sua mente.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Gay solitário

Chris Riggi