There's no other way


    No matter what people say: I was born this way.
    There’s no choice. There’s no advice. There’s only a way: My way, my path.
    People might say that we are shameless, but we are not. I am a man who loves men. Is it a sin? Is love a sin? I am like you all. I pay my bills, I work to earn money, I think, I cry…Where’s the difference?
    The only difference is that I know more about women than you all. The other difference…I like men…
    I’m not asking you to say: “Oh, I love gay!” I just want you to respect me. I don’t like everything. We are humans, it’s normal. But I know how to respect the differences.
    Why people still hating us?
    We are living our lives.
    When I was at school I heard my math teacher saying that gay people should be locked at home. He was very upset because there was a soap opera showing gay scenes (well, there wasn’t gay scenes, there was a gay character called Junior.)
    It’s horrible. Teacher should teach good things and not how to hate and be intolerant.
    Church? Religion?
    I’m upset with them. Some people get scared when I say that I don’t believe in the holy bible.
    I don’t believe it. I believe in God. I know that he is over us, and that someday he will back.
    I can’t trust in something who says to love and to hate.
    ???
    I’m confused.
    Everybody want to make us disappear.
    They talk about us as we were one kind of illness…We are humans…All God’s kids.
    People should learn what is respect. Not only with gay people. They should learn how to respect everybody. This is the first step to make the world a better place.

    ººº
Sorry! I'm learning English, so...there are a lot of mistakes here

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Gay solitário

Chris Riggi