Share your story!

   Okay, I'll try to make a post in English.
   Well, this one if for you. I am really addicted in those "coming out" videos on youtube. Some of them can make me cry. I guess I already posted something like this here before, but nobody talked to me... Well, I'm here (again) to tell you to send your coming out story... I use to look at them to see that the world is not completely lost. When I see that there are parents who would love their kids no matter what they say... I guess I'm going to cry... Share your story... Words have power, maybe people get better listening to the things you have been holding for so long...

    Tudo bem, eu vou tentar fazer um post em inglês.
    Bem, esse é para vocês. Eu realmente sou viciado naqueles vídeos de "saída do armário" do youtube. Alguns deles me fazem chorar. Eu acho que já postei algo parecido com isso aqui antes, mas ninguém falou comigo... Bem, eu estou aqui (de novo) para dizer para que mandem suas histórias de "saída do armário"... Eu costumo olhá-las para ver que o mundo não está completamente perdido. Quando vejo que existem pais que amariam seus filhos não importando o que eles digam... Eu acho que vou chorar... Compartilhe a sua história... Palavras tem poder, talvez as pessoas se sintam melhor ouvindo as palavras que você tem segurado por tanto tempo...

   I should try to do something better, but it is too late here in Brazil and I have ton of exercises from College to do...

insideofbruno@hotmail.com
@gaythings_br
Facebook da página...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Gay solitário

Chris Riggi