Say it! Out loud.

    Have you ever said that phrase?
    I am gay.

    I didn't. I don't have the gut. I know it's exactly what I need to be happy, but I am too much afraid.
    If I say it there will be a lot of changes. They use to be good, but...sometimes they can be bad.
    One time my mother asked me if I was gay and I said that I wasn't in the mood to talk about my life.
    Coward.
    My chance, and I threw it out.
    What would you do?
    Would you keep living a lie or would you live with the true?
    I don't have any problem. I am gay, and I love it. I just don't like to live a lie. I believe that is the reason for all my problems. The lie is the reason.
    Always when I talk to someone I feel the lie. I have to hide some pieces of my life. I have to shut up my mouth sometimes. I have to pretend a lot of things. I am not an actor to keep acting.

    I belive that my mind is one kind of torture machine.
    It is a delusion master.
    Sometimes my mind makes me cry. Creating happy ends...Sometimes I want to hit my mind with the iron...

    I don't know when I'll tell my "secret" non-secret...( I never told anyone that I am gay, but I know that people who knows me are in doubt)...

    Well, See ya soon...

    P.S.: Sorry if my English isn't good. I am in an English course, so, I am learning yet.

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Gay solitário

Chris Riggi