Kim Kardashian: Hollywood (eng)




Hey all!



    I just downloaded Kim Kardashian’s game and I have only one thing to say about it: I am addicted!

I am a huge fan of games in this style: you can be someone else and grow up in life (Yep, I also love The Sims)…

    I love the style of the game. I think it is really well done.

    One thing that caught my attention is the fact that the game let you be free to be who you really are. I mean, the game doesn’t make you be straight (I used to play those games: Miami Nights. New York Nights. And I think they all kind of make people be straight. When I was playing my character was flirting with a girl. I was a little down thinking that I was going to have to stay with her and flirting girls, but in this game being gay is a “choice”). In a talk with Kim Kardashian she asks you what are you into and sets up a date for you. Other good thing is that being gay is completely normal in the game, there’s no taboo about it.

    Right now I am a level A celebrity and I have a boyfriend. It is easy to find boyfriends when it is just a game.

    Have you ever played this game? What are you waiting for?

    Download it and tell me about you celebrity life…

    FYI: Me and my friend use to pretend that we are celebrities, something like in this game.

One last line: Thank you Kim.

 

    You can download the game here (Android), or you can look on the internet for a version with unlimited money.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Gay solitário

Chris Riggi