Zeppelin



Eli Lieb: Zeppelin



    Eli Lieb has released a new song, and a new video clip. I guess this is the third song of his CD. The first one was “Young Love” (I really love this song and the music video)… The second one was “Safe In Your Hands” and now “Zeppelin”.

    I don’t have too much to talk about it, but the video is right here. Watch and let me know what you think. And if you have any suggestion just post it below.



Eli Lieb: Zeppelin



    Eli Lieb lançou uma nova música, e um novo vídeo clipe. Eu acho que é a terceira música do CD dele. A primeira foi “Young Love” (Eu realmente amo essa música e o vídeo)... A segunda foi “Safe In Your Hands” e agora “Zeppelin”.

    Não tenho muito a dizer sobre a música, mas o vídeo está aqui. Assista e me deixe saber o que você acha. E se tiver alguma sugestão coloque abaixo.






Bônus... :)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Gay solitário

Chris Riggi